Application for admission into the institution should be made in prescribed application from attached with the prospectus issued by the office during hours. Online mode is also available in college Website.
A ) Duly filled up admission and scholarship forms, (if applicable), must be submitted to the office of the Principal within the stipulated time.
B) The application form if found incomplete on scrutiny shall be summarily rejected.
C) A candidate must enclose with the application form a photocopy of the marksheet of the qualifying examination and registration certificate duly attested.
D) Forms is available at the time of admission in college website.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
A) Marksheet and Admit Card of the last qualified examination.
B) Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
C) A certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended, testifying his/her character.
D) Caste certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority.
E) Gap period certificate (if applicable).
Fee to be waived under the Scheme during B.A. 1st Semsester and 3rd Semester.
|Category of Admission
|Nature of Fees to be Waived
|B.A. 1st Semester Admission
|B.A. 1st Semester
|All fees as per Govt. guidelines
Duties and responsibilities of Students availing the Scheme :
Students seeking admission into 1st year will plant a sapling at his/her college or at his/her home and shall give photograph pf the same to the college. the student has to nurse the sapling and while seeking admission into second year shall be constituted comprising teachers who shall examine the photographs and will assess the genuineness and growth of the same. Only on receipt of recommendation from the committee the student can avail 2nd year fee waiver. This scheme is being effective sine the session 2017-18. Students can avail the second year fee waiver benefit during the current year will also plant a tree and will nourish it and submit photograph of the same while availing fee waiver benefit subsequently.
KEY POINTS OF SEMESTER SYSTEM (B.U.)
- A student gets a maximum of three chances to clear particular semester. Three chances mean three continuous examinations of a particular semester irrespective of whether a student appears or not. For example, a student of 2022 batch will get three chances i.e.in 2022, 2023 and 2024.
- Students can apply for repeat examination in one theory papers in 1st 2nd and 3rd semester examination. The provision for repeat examination is not applicable for 4th, 5th and 6th semester examination.
- Re-evaluation of answer script should be addressed to the Deputy Controller of examination, Bodoland University through the principal within 15 days from the date of publication of result of respective examination.
- Students passing in any paper (s) of a semester need to appear in the remaining papers (failed or not appeared) in the next examination. Students passing in practical papers(s) of subject need to appear only in the theory paper(s) in the subsequent examination.
- It is mandatory for all students to appear in sessional examination. The minimum mark for passing in each paper is 40% of the total mark.
- Subject correction or switch over cases from honours to regular courses is allowed in 1st semester only. Students applying for switch over from honours to Regular course need to send the information immediately before the examination form fill up.
- Application for Name Correction, Withheld Result Clearance, Subject correction, Duplicate Grade Sheet/Mark Sheet, Admit Card, Re-Evaluation of Answer Script etc. may be downloaded from Bodoland University Website(bodolanduniversity.ac.in) and to be submitted to the Principal of respective colleges along with necessary documents and fees.
- Those students who do not attend at least 75% of the classes of Even Semester and Odd Semester viz. from 21st January to 28th February and 1st August to 30th September will not be allowed to fill up their form for examination.
N.B.: Decisions may change due to some extraordinary situation or Government /University order.